Here are seven reasons why photography is important in marketing.
If you are a very big marketer, you would not doubt the importance of photography. Photography is very important in marketing, and here is why:
- It drives sales. Most people might doubt this, but photography drive sales. The truth is that emotions have big influence on the decision we humans make. And visuals influence emotions, so it is logical that photography drive sales. However, you have to make sure that you use high quality photos.
- It increases engagement. Most customers will overlook content without images. When you add a high quality photograph in your content, you get more engagement from your audiences. You should always consider adding high quality photographs in your website.
- It creates a favorable perception. Humans tend to make fast judgments based on what they see even without understanding anything at all. When you have a high quality image on your site, customers tend to have a favorable perception about your business. Having high quality images also build trust.
- It influences emotion. When it comes to buying online, emotion is a very big factor that influences buying online. You must make sure that your photograph is not only engaging, but captivating. If your photograph is of low-quality, it might affect the sales, and engagement.
- It adds viral option. An image in your content encouraged viral options. Lets look at this for instance, when you add a high quality photo on your content and you audience likes the image, they might share it on their social media. And what does that mean? When a customer shares your content on social media, you get the chance to have more audience. That would help you build your business credibility and corporate integrity.
- It speeds processing. We are all humans, and our brains are designed to process only a limited amount of information at a time. But that only applies to information without photographs. When you add a photograph to your content, it makes it faster and easier for your information to be processed.
- It improves understanding. Not all your audience and customer can fully comprehend what is in your content. However, they will be able to understand the photograph in your content. Photographs in your content gives detailed explanation about what your content message is. It also helps your audience to understand the message better.
— Creative Media ’17 (@CM17merthyr) 17 de noviembre de 2017